Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Special Items w/subscription

Started by Crass [1977337] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Crass [1977337]

How are these delivered?

 

I've been subscribed for a whole month, I understand that there's no "donator pack," but what about the special item?

 

I feel silly, but I can't see anything new.

Runalf [2047589]

Don't be too excited.

 

Subscribe to help the game (see it as a donation).

 

If you subscribe for the special items... You are going to be disappointed.