How are these delivered?
I've been subscribed for a whole month, I understand that there's no "donator pack," but what about the special item?
I feel silly, but I can't see anything new.
Started by Crass [1977337] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
How are these delivered?
I've been subscribed for a whole month, I understand that there's no "donator pack," but what about the special item?
I feel silly, but I can't see anything new.
they get dropped into your account first of every month. check your logs.
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=log&log=5575
05:14:29 - 01/02/26 You received a Feathery Hotel Coupon and a Lottery Voucher for being a subscriber
I didn't realize you could sort the logs!
Thank you. Mystery solved.
Don't be too excited.
Subscribe to help the game (see it as a donation).
If you subscribe for the special items... You are going to be disappointed.
I really miss getting the donations crates. Now it's 90 points or some dumb shit. But, I do like getting the books