So I just got married in torn and today I see my spouse account is marked for deletion. When I tried to get a divorce it says I have to be married 7 days before I can divorce. So my question is why do I have to remain married if my spouse account is about to be deleted?
Account Deletion
Started by AlmightyRa [3808141] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 18
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Beerstein [1322136]
· 7 likes ·
Lucky bastard, easy 2000 days married merit. Would be grateful you got a dead fish. - Asemov [2270413]
· 6 likes ·
Equality or some shit. Maybe you rushed into a marriage, and now the holy lord wants you to find yourself before you get married again. - SugarPlumDeb [2114298]
· 5 likes ·
Wait the 7 days . Stop whining like a _______. I just can not pick one
Simps be simping.
wrong forum section, this belongs in Q&A or Bugs & Issues.
Equality or some shit.
Maybe you rushed into a marriage, and now the holy lord wants you to find yourself before you get married again.
Short answer is their account will not be deleted, this is the message if they self fed (correct me if I'm wrong), or got fedded for other reasons
Wait the 7 days . Stop whining like a _______. I just can not pick one
both
You could say “Patience you whiny ____”
Lucky bastard, easy 2000 days married merit. Would be grateful you got a dead fish.
just like changing jobs. don't leave this one till you've found a replacement
Just stay married.... 2000 days is a long time
Being married to someone in FED means the merit will be yours in just under 2000 days
It also means your spouse cant run off with your vault leaving your poor
Being married fkr 1999 days and your spouse leaves you is a shit thing to do, but it happens...
Confirmed, my wife's been blackmailing me about leaving at 1999 days for over 16 years now.
It's been a good news day!
Sorry about your luck
when you delete your account, you don't get fedded
Sorry, but no f**ks given. Wait 7 f**king days...
Don't worry about it so much. 7 days will go by fast.
Just make sure you refrigerate the body so it doesn't smell up your PI too much before you can get divorced.
Even Mr Clean could not get that out of the hardwood.
Not anymore but when he was a noob it was a thing
Moved to Questions and Answers
you dont need to divorce them, you can stay married and still get the merits