Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Account Deletion

Started by AlmightyRa [3808141] on in Questions & Answers.

18 replies · 460 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
18
Likes on archived posts
25
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

Most-liked replies

AlmightyRa [3808141]

So I just got married in torn and today I see my spouse account is marked for deletion. When I tried to get a divorce it says I have to be married 7 days before I can divorce. So my question is why do I have to remain married if my spouse account is about to be deleted?

Asemov [2270413]

Equality or some shit.

Maybe you rushed into a marriage, and now the holy lord wants you to find yourself before you get married again.

Pete1994 [965235]

Short answer is their account will not be deleted, this is the message if they self fed (correct me if I'm wrong), or got fedded for other reasons

Awesome-O [2356036]

Just stay married.... 2000 days is a long time

Being married to someone in FED means the merit will be yours in just under 2000 days 

It also means your spouse cant run off with your vault leaving your poor

 

Being married fkr 1999 days and your spouse leaves you is a shit thing to do, but it happens...

MunkyBone [2493877]

Don't worry about it so much. 7 days will go by fast.

 

Just make sure you refrigerate the body so it doesn't smell up your PI too much before you can get divorced.

 

Even Mr Clean could not get that out of the hardwood.