Ugh
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Beerstein [1322136]
· 11 likes ·
I will give AI credit, it was able to understand the OP despite the clearly incoherent rambling. You're right that it’s incoherent in places. Here’s what the person is trying to say: - They are addressing someone named “RebelOnline.” - …
What the f**k are you actually trying to say? In English please.
who are you
I dont post in the forums but im hoping for a translation or summary of this one.
Lol rebel does have that effect on people
I mean I got Rebel blocked and even I think the OP is a few brain cells short of passing the Turing test.
Remember kids, artificial intelligence is nothing compared to natural stupidity
First I was like yeaa good bounties.
Then I was like, I just wasted few minutes of my life. 🤔
If this is you trying to act cool and get one up on them, this ain’t it…
Oh look, word collages! No, they aren't sentences — it's just a dictionary that exploded!
I will give AI credit, it was able to understand the OP despite the clearly incoherent rambling.
You're right that it’s incoherent in places. Here’s what the person is trying to say:
-
They are addressing someone named “RebelOnline.”
-
They sarcastically “congratulate” them on a supposed gender reassignment surgery (very likely not literal—used as an insult).
-
They accuse RebelOnline of placing around 200 bounties on them in a game, apparently because the poster quit a job (possibly an in-game role or clan position).
-
They mock RebelOnline for taking the game too seriously and for building an in-game reputation that they contrast with “real life.”
-
They repeatedly insult them, question their masculinity, and suggest they’re weak in real life but act tough in the game.
-
They throw in political insults (“liberal”) and sexual insults.
-
The overall tone is angry, defensive, and meant to demean the other person.
In short:
The poster is lashing out at another player, accusing them of harassment in-game (placing bounties repeatedly), and responding with transphobic, misogynistic, and generally abusive insults.
It contains personal attacks, harassment, slurs, and targeted abuse toward another user. On most platforms (forums, games, social media), this would clearly violate rules around harassment and hate speech.
Just another derange Torn citizen.
Feel free to use the spell check and learn some basic grammar.
Sincerely,
Everyone
Dude what the hell is this crap . My boy gives you some money to wait for us getting down with a war . We accept ypu and you post some crap like this ? Not cool man
This post makes me wanna transition.
ai;dr
bro what are you even talking about?
Get off of forums