This game seems to always have a way to suck and then suck some more to over moderation to limits on things that make not a thimble full of sense I am honestly convinced that these people running this show have never graduated high school and they just somehow figured out how to use the computer in their parents basement for some of the shit staff pulls and for how shitty some aspects of the game are could someone with a college degree please apply to this company :(
Always something else wrong other than my problems
Started by Human_resources [2806599] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 84 / 84 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 84
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
· 26 likes ·
Accusing other people of not graduating, yet cannot use a single punctuation mark... - EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
· 15 likes ·
21:26:54 - 24/02/26 You sent a Tampon to Human_resources There ya go, although I feel that might be too much credit. No way could they cope with a period. - Robbo [1826175]
· 6 likes ·
Again, you must be pretty dumb to argue with the CM, what were you expecting to happen? bogie is openly abused and critiqued on the forums and is held accountable for basically all decisions with zero concequences to us Its …
Mentioned in this thread
ReyDuvall [1526820] ×1 Human_resources [2806599] ×1
Accusing other people of not graduating, yet cannot use a single punctuation mark...
Is bogie holding you hostage forcing you to play this game?
Didn't think so, feel free to click here
Shouldn't matter if ur educated enough you would know how to read it in ur head lmao
Someone send them a tampon, period coming soon.
I would but I'm flying.
21:26:54 - 24/02/26 You sent a Tampon to Human_resources
There ya go, although I feel that might be too much credit. No way could they cope with a period.
All I’ve understood from your post is that you play a game that you don’t like. Also, you didn’t explain at at all what you don’t like about it, but why are you still playing if you find it so annoying?
Shut up? I can have my opinions about things and its alright im not gonna stop playing a game because it sucks im retarded been playing runescape since 04 so that tells you everything you need to know
I mean I definitely feel like I'd rather crawl a mile through broken glass naked to shower in Molten salt than do Scamming, but I wouldn't go so far as to start name calling/insulting people (beyond joking in FC that They need fired ironically). That's just silly.
Scamming dose suck thats why I did shoplifting first 👍
I ran out of crimes to do before it :( I am saving arson as a treat for after this hellish grind.
Because if I played this game for the gameplay how dull of a person would I be I play for the community
Only thing about scamming is you can make alot consistently if.. ur lucky
I always think you need to be a colossal bellend to get so much attention from staff
I'm a dick and only have like, one warning to my name
You guys much be actual cancer to get moderated in what is essentially the wild west of forums
shut ass
See i think im pretty mild myself but I've gotten into it with buggie before so I feel like im a target most staff really they treat me like a dog
Thats retarded thank you
Careful about comments about insertion you may bet banned
I don’t think you ever passed English class with how you refuse to form proper sentences or use punctuation.