Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Always something else wrong other than my problems

Started by Human_resources [2806599] on in General Discussion.

83 replies · 825 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 84 / 84 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
84
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

ReyDuvall [1526820] ×1 Human_resources [2806599] ×1

Human_resources [2806599]

This game seems to always have a way to suck and then suck some more to over moderation to limits on things that make not a thimble full of sense I am honestly convinced that these people running this show have never graduated high school and they just somehow figured out how to use the computer in their parents basement for some of the shit staff pulls and for how shitty some aspects of the game are could someone with a college degree please apply to this company :(

EarthFireMonkey [2620167]

21:26:54 - 24/02/26 You sent a Tampon to Human_resources

 

There ya go, although I feel that might be too much credit. No way could they cope with a period.

Sewen [3609201]

All I’ve understood from your post is that you play a game that you don’t like. Also, you didn’t explain at at all what you don’t like about it, but why are you still playing if you find it so annoying?

Human_resources [2806599]

Shut up? I can have my opinions about things and its alright im not gonna stop playing a game because it sucks im retarded been playing runescape since 04 so that tells you everything you need to know

Empress_Finlia [446605]

I mean I definitely feel like I'd rather crawl a mile through broken glass naked to shower in Molten salt than do Scamming, but I wouldn't go so far as to start name calling/insulting people (beyond joking in FC that They need fired ironically). That's just silly.

Robbo [1826175]

I always think you need to be a colossal bellend to get so much attention from staff

 

I'm a dick and only have like, one warning to my name

 

You guys much be actual cancer to get moderated in what is essentially the wild west of forums