Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon bonus bug

Started by Staphylococcus [52696] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Staphylococcus [52696]

I bought a gun from the auction house, an orange 36% puncture M4 

 

 

 

 

However, when I went to put it in my faction armoury, it showed as this...

 

 

 

 

 

I've spoken to others who have said they also saw it at 36% in the auction house, I checked in another browser with no torn tools or scripts and it shows 25%

 

Staphylococcus [52696]

What the crap? I bought a 36%, but by the time it got to my inventory they'd nerfed it?

 

That actually sounds about right.

 

Never mind... I jumped the gun. EOD bypass is worth it. Maybe.