I was away from torn city for 1 year now i am back and i need friends to grow together and spend a quality time here..
[Note : I don’t know full mechanism of this game]
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I was away from torn city for 1 year now i am back and i need friends to grow together and spend a quality time here..
[Note : I don’t know full mechanism of this game]
Hey I don’t know the full mechanics either but would love to make some friends to learn with and grow with as we figure the game out further!
Sorry, I'm looking for enemies.
still fresh in the game and could use some friends
i loved the game and the community, tron is beutiful place with beautiful people thats all i can say 🍷🤝🏻
My name is lara and im from italy/Rome 🇮🇹💙🤗
Welcome to the game new people :)
Please add me as your friend...I am Jamie from Malaysia..
Nothing but friends at Cum 'nd Go Comics!!
Apply if u want, or just add me as a friend! 😁
Hi im very new, dont really know what im doing, but if ya wanna chat hit me up . Lucy xx
Yo we can be friends im Tyson hello
I have some sort of a grasp on the mechanics of the game. Feel free to hmu. Be happy if i can help.
feel free to add me I always help people out and down to chat
Hi my name is jahmeiro I would like to make friends or someone who would learn with me😁
Join a faction that is active, you'll find friends there.
Sokko here. Always looking for cool people to talk to. Hmu.
Hello. Also open to make new acquaintances (for start), maybe friends in some future, who knows.
Hey, my name is zarigueya, I recently joined torn city. Currently learning.. open to make connections!
Hello, which fraction would you recommend? Or would you say joining a "non-popular" fraction would be better? I just joined Torn city and I have no idea what am doing lol. Appreciate it!
Im new as well! Id love some friends! :)
Hello
Happy to help any on this thread or any who stumble across it :D If you need advice, something explaining or just a chat, welcome to message :D