Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for friends

Started by Samaara [3528390] on in Roleplay.

19 replies · 351 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
19
Likes on archived posts
28
Authority score
10 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

Most-liked replies

Samaara [3528390]

I was away from torn city for 1 year now i am back and i need friends to grow together and spend a quality time here..

 

[Note : I don’t know full mechanism of this game]

Itsameabrii [4096919]

Hey I don’t know the full mechanics either but would love to make some friends to learn with and grow with as we figure the game out further!

Lara_ [4096174]

still fresh in the game and could use some friends

i loved the game and the community, tron is beutiful place with beautiful people thats all i can say 🍷🤝🏻

My name is lara and im from italy/Rome 🇮🇹💙🤗

 

zarigueya [4230320]

Hello, which fraction would you recommend? Or would you say joining a "non-popular" fraction would be better? I just joined Torn city and I have no idea what am doing lol. Appreciate it!

DARK-TEMPLAR [2315109]

Happy to help any on this thread or any who stumble across it :D If you need advice, something explaining or just a chat, welcome to message :D