Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Alliances (Updated 15/09/2026)

Started by ACE-3 [2913366] on in Faction Discussion.

889 replies · 54.7k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 890 / 890 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

MeanMike [1884314]

Well, one good thing about all these teams movin around is that people finally got the nerve to say how they really feel about them. 

 

Me personally, I'd rather fight a grizzly bear with Kamikaze Tool than spend 5 minutes in a discord with a bunch of toxic elitist twats, sniffing their own farts, that have somehow convinced themselves that they are superior beings, simply because they are willing to neglect their own real lives and families more than other people will, just for clout in a browser based text game. 

 

For every person that thinks their stats or activity in this game defines them, I'm pretty sure there is a rl spouse, kid, or patch of grass in the back yard that misses you, and doesnt see you deciding that being super-duper good at this game as a major focus in your life is quite the flex you think it is. 

 

JS

 

I'm thrilled to be on the same team as IBB and Arcadia again. 

 

Welcome to the gang, folks!

PrivateSnowball [111337]

Brother Mike, thrilled to have a crime focused faction aligned with you? Did the patch of grass in your own backyard get ripped away by a hurricane? I ain’t expecting you to be upset by it but man floridas gotten stale I guess when that’s what thills you

MeanMike [1884314]

Lol, no dude, I just like them as people, although I dont know all of em, the ones I do know are nice folks, and to me, that gives them plenty of worth. 

 

As just a dude pushin buttons I get to judge people strictly on how they treat me, and IBB always been cool to me. All allies and team mates bump heads, but IBB always been the homie

 

We all determine folks value differently, and thats ok. I just look at Arc/IBB as friends so yeah, im real stoked to be on their team again.