Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The War for S7

Started by Droxy [2620570] Reporter on in Faction Discussion.

1,505 replies · 5.47k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 1,506 / 1,506 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Refraction [1686619]

Looks like your factions loss selling service has arrived too!

 

 

I would rate it 5/5 for quick service, but I never actually ordered anything. 

-Beesus- [1959482]

11:12:05 - 04/03/26 Cerberus has initiated an assault on The Pusheen Army over the sovereignty of HRF

 

Smart move by Brother Antish to 2 vs 1 us. 

Bro remembers what happens when it’s a 1 vs 1 😏😏😏 I respect it 🗣️

 

 

 

CocheBasurero [3621520]

Cerberus were off to a strong start this morning, but pusheen are now winning the forum war - hearts and minds count too doggos 🐶 (p.s 37K respect 🏆)