The War for S7
Started by Droxy [2620570] Reporter on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 1,506 / 1,506 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Looks like your factions loss selling service has arrived too!
I would rate it 5/5 for quick service, but I never actually ordered anything.
they sell losses for $0? how do i apply
11:12:05 - 04/03/26 Cerberus has initiated an assault on The Pusheen Army over the sovereignty of HRF
Smart move by Brother Antish to 2 vs 1 us.
Bro remembers what happens when it’s a 1 vs 1 😏😏😏 I respect it 🗣️
Cerberus were off to a strong start this morning, but pusheen are now winning the forum war - hearts and minds count too doggos 🐶 (p.s 37K respect 🏆)
I'm sure you are making them proud... xD
I can't tell you how many times I've misread the title of this as "The war for $7"
Pain Inc Cerberus back on top 🔝 again! 🫨
You pretend like it doesn't hurt, but will continue to walk funny for the next few days. xD
Thats 100% of a s7 racket in exchange for a fake wall.
...Does he also want 10 morphine?
SHAT is offering two xanax to not set up fake walls for Cerberus / Pain Inc / Damage Inc - DM me 🐶
What do you expect? He’s a noob like you 😂
Gonna be using those web sockets to mug your suppliers??
🔫
I'll take this offer. For two SHAT xanax I swear to never set up a fake wall for anyone, not just those people right there.
The War for S7
You know I don't actually have the ability to fake wall right?
Mentions: The War for S7
Bro don't do SHAT like this, they are just trying to stay relevant after losing the war completely
You're too broke, yourself, to say anything about being broke, go back to being inactive lmao
Where have you been the past couple days after your loss? Cock basura