Anyone have more than 6 fingers? I guess a life of crime has its consequences xD
Started by PossumTom [3078209] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Anyone have more than 6 fingers? I guess a life of crime has its consequences xD
I have seven.
I thought this was going to be something else.
I was hoping...
8.
We will become Static Fists!
2 in the ink, 1 in the clink.
I am one thumb away from winning the lottery!
Thankfully I have all my fingers on my right hand.
All 10 baby yeah
Nice try government almost got me
Bro check your faction chat 😭
He gonna miss the party 😅
8 fingers here! they cut my ring finger wont allow me to get married
no but i do come from the country. i’ll high 6 anyone!
(plays banjo easily)
dude got no fingerz 💀💀💀💀💀