swighnen
sqimble
Started by Idiocity [3976097] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 52
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Spidernnam [3647423]
· 18 likes ·
Can I have your stuff? - Peter [3546856]
· 17 likes ·
Torn isn't an airport, you don't need to announce your departure. - basic_ash1 [3630976]
· 10 likes ·
I personally find torn is about the friends and people you meet rather then the game it self
Can I have your stuff?
I personally find torn is about the friends and people you meet rather then the game it self
Torn isn't an airport, you don't need to announce your departure.
Name checks out
who asked.
Oof. That's a good check lol
Can we share his stuff?
I think bro wants some attention. I won't be surprised to see him hanging here in a few months. TORN is a long game and I enjoy it. I plan to be here for a long time. If you really wanna leave, there's no need to announce it and insult the game.
Bye Felicia!
Bye bye
I know nobody will care....
All games are "you click a few buttons" dummy
Cy@
K
stuff stuff..you stuff pls
edit: lol i just saw you profile ..you never entered TORN properly lil bro,
Lvl 11 and 23m NW not even worth asking for your stuff
skill issue 🍿