Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

sqimble

Started by Idiocity [3976097] on in Graveyard.

51 replies · 817 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
52
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

SCORPION_NINJA [3857191]

I think bro wants some attention. I won't be surprised to see him hanging here in a few months. TORN is a long game and I enjoy it. I plan to be here for a long time. If you really wanna leave, there's no need to announce it and insult the game.

LKSH [2948990]

stuff stuff..you stuff pls 

edit: lol i just saw you profile ..you never entered TORN properly lil bro,