Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weird Trade UI

Started by DieselBlade [1701621] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
6
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

DieselBlade [1701621] Wiki Contributor

Yes I was able to replicate in incognito with scripts and extensions turned off.

 

I also get the issue when adding items to my display case

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

We still support UI even at 90% zoom, so this should ideally not be happening. I cannot reproduce this on 90% zoom level on my monitor. Can you please confirm what your display resolution is? Is it a 1080p monitor?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I will ask Nikita to reproduce the issue since the other report on layout issues has been marked as Fixed.

 

Thanks!