I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
When adding items to a trade the UI is strange
Started by DieselBlade [1701621] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
When adding items to a trade the UI is strange
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
Yes I was able to replicate in incognito with scripts and extensions turned off.
I also get the issue when adding items to my display case
Which browser and OS are you using?
Google Chrome. Windows 11
Can you setup a trade for me to check where you see this issue?
I am not able to replicate the issue on Edge
Are you zoomed in/out in the browser?
Damn, that was it. I was at 90%. Thank you!
We still support UI even at 90% zoom, so this should ideally not be happening. I cannot reproduce this on 90% zoom level on my monitor. Can you please confirm what your display resolution is? Is it a 1080p monitor?
Yes 1920 x 1080
I will ask Nikita to reproduce the issue since the other report on layout issues has been marked as Fixed.
Thanks!
Hello
I was able to replicate the issue
Passing up to the Trades page maintainers
Thanks