I'll certainly miss using bleed / burn to finish fights with warlord/stricken lol.
Mentions: Patch list #424 : Level 100 profile badges, 20 new item models, Finishing hit bonus proc adjustment
Started by Andyman [471591] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I'll certainly miss using bleed / burn to finish fights with warlord/stricken lol.
Mentions: Patch list #424 : Level 100 profile badges, 20 new item models, Finishing hit bonus proc adjustment
It was definitely broken & unintended, but I did like being able to feed noobs in my faction high respect warlord hits with my blowgun tick.
As the owner of the best single bonus bleed weapon in the game, I'm sad, but it was only a matter of time before this happened.
As much as I enjoyed getting 55% Stricken procs on reloads or misses, it seems that this a correct change.
Honestly don't care either way but it was broken. Just that it wasn't broken in a way that impacts user experience. More in a way that someone probably ran crying to staff cause they got hosped for an extra hour once.
Bleed then revit was a great way to buff revit damage/accuracy :(
BOOOOOO
I'm just going to wait a little longer before buying any fancy weapons... broken or not, this change is going to hurt some big spenders.
What happens if you’ve got a plunder/bleed, proc the bleed then miss with your final hit and the bleed finishes the fight?
On an unrelated note, I have a 19% revit thompson, 96% stricken Anti Tank, and 43% plunder chain whip that are gonna need sold after this patch. No particular reason why
Boooooo no more confused bug reports hisssss
Tbh I have given up caring about the ins and outs on this kind of stuff, but I’m happy that others care about that stuff to keep things in good shape. Just gonna trust Ched and players to handle all this stuff, while I ignorantly play around for fun in the attacking game.
Puncture, bleed...
I hope they don't nerf achilles next
Another idiotic change, I'm glad that I no longer care.
Unfortunately no plunder.
Just get whatever weapons Andyman hates bc the risk of them getting nerfed is lower 🤣
However the weapon itself inflicted the bleed so technically finished the fight, man I can’t wait to just troll and if I join a contested mug throw a Molotov to be a d***
I can see this lower the market value of Bleed to some degree since it was a huge utility of it
100%
Ched out here nerfing every niche interaction; really just wants us to mindlessly click one button for combat eh