Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bleed update

Started by Fahquetu [2620969] on in Graveyard.

2 replies · 115 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Fahquetu [2620969]

- Changed finishing hit bonuses to only proc if the weapon itself (I.e. not DoT) inflicted damage on the final turn

 

I was just pondering how this changes fights where the person making the 'last' hit doesn't do enough dmg to defeat their opponent but the bleed pushes your hit into the kill. I feel like this can be interpreted in multiple ways.

 

Does anyone have insight on how this change works in the mechanics of the fight? Does the person who initiate the bleed get credit for the kill?