Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

15

Started by putup [4065720] on in General Discussion.

18 replies · 567 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
44
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Rakabsss [4008693] ×1

putup [4065720]

my mission was to attack 5 people and one got salty started putting bounties on me now i get mugged as soon s i get out of hospital

i want revenge but is that best left till my stats are better,,,i need a faction or someone to have my back...thanks for reading

Xerra [2775419]

Duke missions usually give you inactive targets so I'm calling bullshit. I bet you just randomly mugged people and pissed off someone you shouldn't. 

 

Man up, pick your teeth off the floor and try apologising to them. Might work. Or might get you a kick in the balls. I don't care.

 

Lady_White [2676391]

There’s a mission called new kid on the block you get when you’re first starting out. As per the wiki

 

Objective: Defeat ANY 5 players

Note: You need to defeat the target.

 

OP is still a whining bitch, doing himself no favours, but his reasoning is somewhat legitimate.

SanctCore [2133367]

I dont see no whinning, he is asking valid question. There is few things u can learn

 

  1. it's attacking game and people can turn it into bullying simulator, don't attack active players and join faction
  2. Don't post on forums untill you have large stats, large networth, be part of a big faction, or have scamming background, there is always a bunch of retards ready to hop on and tear down anything u might say even if it's just innocent question about gameplay
Rob_Zombie [3195576]

I had the same thing happen. I got mugged overseas and the guy messaged me and gave me my money back, and told me he was doing a mission for duke. Recently I did the same after doing it to someone who had been active 2 days earlier.