Should have seen how this post would go from the start lol.
Can I get this graved please
Started by Bandit1200 [4041116] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Should have seen how this post would go from the start lol.
Can I get this graved please
Imagine loaning 2b to a fella named bandit
Losing *
Here's what we can do
.you fly, buy plushies and flowers maybe been Xanax, sell them to me
Eventually you'll get 2b
Easy
Haha fair point 🤣
Contrary to my username, I do play a fairly honest game. And honestly anyone with that type of money to loan, would likely have a heck of a lot more power than me, and my life in game would likely become hell if I were to steal it
71 days old and has access to all faction funds
Where O' where have i seen this before
This faction has been great to me, I would never steal from the faction. I am also a pretty weak player, so if I tried anything I would have hell to pay
Also, I obviously earned my way into management. It wasn't just handed to me.
I see how this looks because of what other people have done, but I am not other people.
ok sure you can loan me 2b
I never said steal or anything along those lines,
Funny how you did tho
Billionaires can use that 2b to buy stock blocks or even put in the bank themselves! Or just gsmblr
What does the person who loans you the 2bn gain?
life experience lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Moved to the grave at OP request.