Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Bandit1200 [4041116] on in Graveyard.

13 replies · 144 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bandit1200 [4041116]

Haha fair point 🤣

 

Contrary to my username, I do play a fairly honest game. And honestly anyone with that type of money to loan, would likely have a heck of a lot more power than me, and my life in game would likely become hell if I were to steal it

Bandit1200 [4041116]

This faction has been great to me, I would never steal from the faction. I am also a pretty weak player, so if I tried anything I would have hell to pay

 

Also, I obviously earned my way into management. It wasn't just handed to me.

 

I see how this looks because of what other people have done, but I am not other people.