Greetings, grave diggers of Torn,
I have recently taken up a new hobby — rummaging through cemeteries like a totally normal and respectable citizen. So far, I’ve found a whole lot of disappointment… and maybe a rusty spoon.
Meanwhile, I hear rumors of people pulling riches from the dead like it’s a full-time job 💀💰
So tell me, oh masters of the cemetery — what are your dark secrets? Do you pray to the RNG gods? Sacrifice your last nerve bar? Or just have better luck than my broke soul?
How do you actually make serious money from Search the Cemetery, or am I destined to become the poorest grave robber in Torn?
Yours truly,
Professional disappointment with a shovel
Cemetery
Started by RagnarFromWish [4127272] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Save 2 nerve crimes, in specific Cemetery for Halloween. You'll have much better results. Focus on other crimes for now.
This is just AI generated, isn't it?
Why did you make this post on 3 different forums??
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=8&t=16548697&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=27130528
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=3&t=16548699&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=27130532
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=16548700&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=27130535
No wonder I thought I replied to this AI slop before.