Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cemetery

Started by RagnarFromWish [4127272] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
RagnarFromWish [4127272]

Greetings, grave diggers of Torn,
I have recently taken up a new hobby — rummaging through cemeteries like a totally normal and respectable citizen. So far, I’ve found a whole lot of disappointment… and maybe a rusty spoon.
Meanwhile, I hear rumors of people pulling riches from the dead like it’s a full-time job 💀💰
So tell me, oh masters of the cemetery — what are your dark secrets? Do you pray to the RNG gods? Sacrifice your last nerve bar? Or just have better luck than my broke soul?
How do you actually make serious money from Search the Cemetery, or am I destined to become the poorest grave robber in Torn?
Yours truly,
Professional disappointment with a shovel

Beerstein [1322136]

Save 2 nerve crimes, in specific Cemetery for Halloween. You'll have much better results. Focus on other crimes for now.