I just started doing missions recently, starting to build up the credits. Is there a guide for the order I should buy in? And which prices I should pay since there is a range?
Thanks!
Started by noEpitaph [4060151] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I just started doing missions recently, starting to build up the credits. Is there a guide for the order I should buy in? And which prices I should pay since there is a range?
Thanks!
Really depends on the weapons that you use. But overall Lasers, Lights, and Sights are the overall go to mods to acquire.
This is a guide that shows prices for mods. Try to get the special offers.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=15979865&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Weapon mods guide
Awesome, thanks a lot!
Dont forget that books can rarely spawn as mission rewards too.
If you want books then it is advised to always have/leave around 2k credits on hand in case one pops up.
I personally only buy mods at special price and if I will have about 2k points left.
Of course this is up to your preference :)
Ok this makes sense thank you!
Although it was mentioned you're far more likely to get books through subscribing which I may do in the future so, maybe it doesn't matter too much.
how do i keep the lawyer passive the 5% increase xp i am already the top rank on it as soon as i joined do i gotta stay in the job for a day and i can leave?
Please make your own thread
There are 44 books currently in game.
You have a chance of getting a book for being a subscriber (once a month).
Other than that, you can buy them as very rare drops from mission store (roughly 2-3 a year)
Or as extremely rare city map spawns (not had one myslef in over 2.5 years).
Subscriber gets you a book roughly every 3 months in avg. Less and less as you gather more.
So dont rely on that as the only source is my advice.
thanks mate!
Speaking of books drop rate, for reference, I currently have 28 books. 15 from 3.5 years being a subscriber, 11 from mission shop, and 2 from city spawn. So yes, always keep at least 2k credit just in case. If you got spare money the LOS stock provide 25% boost to mission credit.
Regarding mods, I think if you got enough credits no need to wait for special offer to buy the important ones, for me it's Recoil Pad, Laser and Sight