Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

3 Words

Started by JasperVII [4107124] on in Fun & Games.

87 replies · 195 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 88 / 88 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
88
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

JasperVII [4107124]

The game is simple, make a story, but every poster can only add 3 words. Punctuation marks dont count as a word, but they don't have to be perfect either. I'll start:

 

Once upon a

Bina [2762005]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a - 

 

destroyed piece of 

JaneDoe999 [3733221]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of -


grass covered feces.

SmittenKitten13 [3018331]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces.

 

After some time 

Jeromestjerome [4079719]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. After some time 

 

I started to

Promaxian [4058902]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. 

After some time I started to travel along a

 

 

Extremely Long Road

 

George_E_Herb [4201996]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. 

After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road

 

and found a 

An_D [3978946]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. 

After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a 

 

Prickly little cactus

HerculeSatan [3993624]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. 

 

After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus

 

With a face

lightning6 [4176591]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. 

 

 

 

After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus

 

 

 

With a face like an angel

JasperVII [4107124]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces.

 

After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus. With a face like an angel,

 

wearing the finest

Juno [3460789]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces.

 

After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus. With a face like an angel, wearing the finest

 

leopard-print thong,