i
.
Started by Blo0dyMary [4055468] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 116 / 116 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 116
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 68 / 100
- Engagement score
- 85 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 45 likes ·
Can I have your stuff - Mong [3401450]
· 37 likes ·
69days and a quitting post. Posting on legendary thread - Apolinus [3017918]
· 30 likes ·
Thank you for all of the many minutes you spent with us. Who could forget about the time you did that thing? Truly, without a doubt, you are one of the people of all time. Please send your stats to …
Can I have your stuff
You are fast
69days and a quitting post.
Posting on legendary thread
Three yucca plants and a moldy sock? All yours.
Speedrunning torn the only way that actually works
69 days?
AI would have taken longer writing out your farewell message..
lol
Thank you for all of the many minutes you spent with us. Who could forget about the time you did that thing?
Truly, without a doubt, you are one of the people of all time.
Please send your stats to Baldr.
Luckily, I have a limited-edition sweater to ask the golden question;
Can I have your stuff?
Good Luck
I thought the golden question was…. something else.
Can I please have your weapons and armour? I’ll treat them well.
Dibs on your Lollipops 🥹
I only want the half licked ones though 😌
i was gonna ask you to keep your stuff, just out of spite for everyone else
but then i realized, what stuff? you're laughably broke, you hardly even played
2 days before and it would have been legendary
Someone already got to them!
I feel like this will be happening a lot now.
Poor fellow just got 61m NW and you guys still asking for stuff 🤦♂️
Wrong account?