Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Why old

Started by Dirtmain [4115106] on in General Discussion.

90 replies · 1.24k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 91 / 91 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
91
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Gladion20 [1832984]

Because that’s how ages work and the game is 20+ years old. I know math is hard. 

Heathcliffe [2245396]

i think original players (those with id numbers starting from 1) usually started torn at around 30 after that just add their torn age

 

After torn became more nd more popular now ppl start at 20,  after that add their age

 

but this is a very broad take with low research done about it xD

Apolinus [3017918]

After President Lincoln was assassinated I needed something to distract me from my sorrow so I started playing Torn and here we are.

CoolguyRuler [2183404]

Something something breaking child privacy act something something

 

Boogles can we ban pls and thx?

 

Also may I say I am legally 21 but my mind is only like 6-7 years old.

 

Something something the younger the soul the tighter the hole something something.

BoogalooBoi [3120475]

Because the older you get, the more you start respecting games that beat the test of time. I’ve played many games that have long since EOS’d etc. Nothing feels better than knowing the game you’re grinding multiple hours on will likely still be around 20+ more years. And nothing feels worse than a game you’ve spent multiple hours on just dying or EOS’ing.