Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Potato egg hunt

Started by Corrus_Fletch [2664079] on in General Discussion.

26 replies · 1k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Corrus_Fletch [2664079]

Yes, I know it's April fools and we won't hunt potatoes. 

 

 

However, whoever wrote the article made it actually sound dope and I think it would be cool if we did change it to a potato hunt, maybe as a one off, or add a potato celebration day. 

 

Smashing! 

 

 

Zanz [2830805]

Well.. I'm not putting it above PETA to harass and attack a browser game for an egg hunting event. Who knows. World target practice event instead of Tigers next?

Lady_Face [679926]

Potato salad. hash browns. potato soup. Potato pancakes. Let's see. What else is there?

French Fries. Au Gratin. Scallop potatoes. Roasted potatoes. Baked Potatoes. hmmmm. Is your stomach growling yet?

Tater tots. Waffle fries. Potato chips. Curly fries. Mashed Potatoes. Boiled potatoes. 

 

Yes. It's a versatile vegetable. 

Boil it.

Bake it.

Fry it.

Roast it.

Stew it.

Dehydrate it.

Throw it.

Name it.

 

It's quite possibly the most famous veggie.

Annosz [2896714]

The article is now gone, and I'm sad because I did not have the chance to read it fully while at work :(

Is there any chance to still reach it?

Wardon98 [3688456]

apolgy for bad inglisch...

 

- where were u wen potato article die?

+ i was at house eating dorito when phone ring

- potato article is kil... 

+ no

MaxPayne [4140535]

Woke up this morning. Before i wash my face, i read the newspaper. I was like "oh ok then no more eggs, it is potatoes!" Now im at work. Checked the newspaper again. Now it is eggs. What the hell is going on in my head lol Anyways, i like the humor of this game.