Yes, I know it's April fools and we won't hunt potatoes.
However, whoever wrote the article made it actually sound dope and I think it would be cool if we did change it to a potato hunt, maybe as a one off, or add a potato celebration day.
Smashing!
Started by Corrus_Fletch [2664079] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Yes, I know it's April fools and we won't hunt potatoes.
However, whoever wrote the article made it actually sound dope and I think it would be cool if we did change it to a potato hunt, maybe as a one off, or add a potato celebration day.
Smashing!
He might be a lier,but he is still very confident one!
İ suggest that you suggest this idea in Suggestions forum
This is not a bad suggestion however i doubt anyone will take this suggestion seriously
I'm totally fine hunting potatoes.
Then i checked my inventory and i saw i still have eggs.... :(
All twerking pics now also to be replaced with potatoes
Well.. I'm not putting it above PETA to harass and attack a browser game for an egg hunting event. Who knows. World target practice event instead of Tigers next?
That's not a potatoe, that's a fortune cookie and someone's getting hella lucky.
Were egg.
Where potato?
All the Irish are cumming in their trousers right now.
Potato salad. hash browns. potato soup. Potato pancakes. Let's see. What else is there?
French Fries. Au Gratin. Scallop potatoes. Roasted potatoes. Baked Potatoes. hmmmm. Is your stomach growling yet?
Tater tots. Waffle fries. Potato chips. Curly fries. Mashed Potatoes. Boiled potatoes.
Yes. It's a versatile vegetable.
Boil it.
Bake it.
Fry it.
Roast it.
Stew it.
Dehydrate it.
Throw it.
Name it.
It's quite possibly the most famous veggie.
Sweet potatoes too?
You can even shoot them from cannons!
The article is now gone, and I'm sad because I did not have the chance to read it fully while at work :(
Is there any chance to still reach it?
Same here, didn't get a chance to fully read it.
apolgy for bad inglisch...
- where were u wen potato article die?
+ i was at house eating dorito when phone ring
- potato article is kil...
+ no
Woke up this morning. Before i wash my face, i read the newspaper. I was like "oh ok then no more eggs, it is potatoes!" Now im at work. Checked the newspaper again. Now it is eggs. What the hell is going on in my head lol Anyways, i like the humor of this game.
It was a good article full of potatoee goodness. Long live ethical easter potato hunt!
No Dictators allowed sorry