Anyone opened a black Easter egg before ?
is it worth opening or best waiting till a high crime / net worth ?
Started by Ryan0990 [2858303] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Anyone opened a black Easter egg before ?
is it worth opening or best waiting till a high crime / net worth ?
what does it do
Ive found 22 eggs today but no black 1 as of yet. Open it and see what you get let me know
You can see your overall crime earnings in torn.stats and the egg will give you 1% of that. Look it up and decide how much you want to be satisfied with the use of your egg..
Probably best to at least 100% all crimes and spend a few months min/maxing crime earnings before you pop it though
I think it is worth cracking that egg when you get all crimes to 100. Late game egg for sure
14:24:16 - 02/04/26 You used a Black Easter Egg gaining $1,576,233
not really. I had two though that’s the only reason I used one.
19:29:43 - 03/04/26 You used a Black Easter Egg gaining $32,675,586
22:20:25 - 03/04/26 You used a Black Easter Egg gaining $5,656,926
I've had one black egg for a couple years. I found a second one today, so I decided to open one just to see how much I'd get.
05:31:50 - 04/04/26 You used a Black Easter Egg gaining $43,091,062
Like everything else in Torn it will be worth more later, but it's no big deal, open it if you want to.
Whereee are you stilling those eggs from?
I’ve found 2 this far. Yellow and green. Imma hold mine