Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Black Easter egg ?

Started by Ryan0990 [2858303] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 371 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100
TorkiLadd [3507864]

You can see your overall crime earnings in torn.stats and the egg will give you 1% of that. Look it up and decide how much you want to be satisfied with the use of your egg..

Probably best to at least 100% all crimes and spend a few months min/maxing crime earnings before you pop it though

Gladion20 [1832984]

14:24:16 - 02/04/26 You used a Black Easter Egg gaining $1,576,233

not really. I had two though that’s the only reason I used one. 

SporkMonkey [2065017]

I've had one black egg for a couple years. I found a second one today, so I decided to open one just to see how much I'd get.

 

05:31:50 - 04/04/26 You used a Black Easter Egg gaining $43,091,062