What happens when you spend 5 energy per prayer?
Praying
Started by Shanley630 [4170234] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 28
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
Most-liked replies
Not sure how long exactly but after a few weeks of daily prayer you get a merit called "forgiven"
You are cleansed of your sins
If you wear Rosary Beads, you'll get the merit a bit quicker too.
Edit: It took me 9 days with Rosary Beads ... 05:04:31 - 30/03/26 You were awarded the honor: Forgiven
if you pray every 24 hours for 2 weeks you will get that merit "forgiven" (if you miss a day u need to start over so its smarter to do it twice a day, morning and evening.)
There's an additional positive effect from regular prayer beyond the Forgiven merit, though every time I point it out, everyone insists I'm bullshitting.
To boot, it's very real, and it's measurable, though any given player would find it functionally impossible to measure in isolation, and even if you could gather all active players together in a single player-run database, it would still be difficult to quantify.
Rosary Beads helps with it, too.
You lose 5 energy.
Or be like Winged and insist it does some magic immeasurable benefit that they wont speak of because it's super secret.
lol. It was rumoured years ago that praying could help your chances of finding items in the city. If you find a real need for more spray paint, lead pipes, SFK's etc. Give it a go.
it worked for me... i prayed and found a skateboard
I prayed in Torn and then my goldfish died IRL.
What do you mean it was just a coincidence?!
If it's impossible to measure in isolation, and difficult to quantify even if were possible to get all active players in a single database, then how did you go about proving that it's real and measurable?
Because God spoke to him personally.
5 E burn ❤️🔥
And merit
And unlimted E burner
If you need help remembering to Pray I have a script which adds an icon to your bar when you're able to pray again
Premium Torn Script Ecosystem -Fortie- Script Collection
Mentions: -Fortie- Torn Enhancement Suite
I pray my spare energy in order to help with the RNG merit.
I don't think it helps at all, I'm pretty sure it is only useful for the merit.
But I am f**king desparate for the RNG merit. It's one of the last... 6 merits for me to achieve.
So just covering all bases.
i got mine five weeks into the game but it's one i didn't know about without reading thru the beginner guides.
The need to measure or quantify something isn't necessary to know it exists. It's observable, even if you can't measure or quantify it.
I could explain it, but I'm content to let people wonder.
It's got nothing to do with anything supernatural.
Just got this merit after 20 days of daily praying with rosary beads.