I hate Easter in Torn City. You may be asking yourself, why? Well I'll tell you why.
I hate torn and heasleys4hemp for making me scroll past these pages that I don't want to visit over and over again.
For instance, my bank account. I don't want to be reminded of how broke I am and how far away the prospect of me getting my money is. Similarly, how many times do I need to cry about being 74 days away from my firewalk virus being ready. Wait now 73 days. Pain.
I avoid the recycling center for a reason. Now I have to see Gay's stupid face everyday.
Also Chedburn never has anything good in his bazaar yet the Hamster refuses to give me a chance at his goodies.
What's more, I can't afford anything good at the auction house or token shop. I'm saving my money to stack supplies for Halloween yet I must be continually tempted with color coded weapons and shiny honors. Don't get me started on the casino pages. Isn't this temptation what Jesus was fighting against? From burning churches to this, blasphemy has a home in torn city I see.
Speaking of the church, every time I visit I feel like I'm being badgered to divorce my in-game husband. Not today Satan! Check back in 1,015 days.
And why must I be reminded that I don't have access to the museum or Al’s bunker again and again? I'm a noob and will be for years, I get it.
Anyway, I can't be the only one who feels this way? Right? Right?!