Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Easter Bunny

Started by Onnek [4185578] on in General Discussion.

29 replies · 728 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Easter Bunny [17] ×1

Onnek [4185578]

Can you Propose to the easter bunny? You can write him and message. You can put him on your friends or enemies list. But can you marry him? Should he be able to get married? I mean he is also just a mortal being!I am talking about Easter Bunny [17]. What do you think!

SugarPlumDeb [2114298]

When I hear this, I have to ask the question. Are you a furry by any chance.

 

Convention sounds easer than trying to catch EB here. 

Onnek [4185578]

I am NOT a furry! I was just wondering! And the Easter Bunny NPC is a man! A human! Look at his pfp!