Can you Propose to the easter bunny? You can write him and message. You can put him on your friends or enemies list. But can you marry him? Should he be able to get married? I mean he is also just a mortal being!I am talking about Easter Bunny [17]. What do you think!
The Easter Bunny
Started by Onnek [4185578] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 30
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Onnek [4185578]
· 1 likes ·
I am NOT a furry! I was just wondering! And the Easter Bunny NPC is a man! A human! Look at his pfp! - Darkstar12 [3380499]
· 1 likes ·
Oh so we're interested in bunnies now 😭 The Easter Bunny no less.
Mentioned in this thread
Easter Bunny [17] ×1
I think he should marry someone!
I would divorce my spouse to marry him. Sorry Colt XD
Well, THAT'S not a rule I had ever thought that Torn needed.
Oh so we're interested in bunnies now 😭
The Easter Bunny no less.
When I hear this, I have to ask the question. Are you a furry by any chance.
Convention sounds easer than trying to catch EB here.
“Suffer not the Furry to live.”
- Leslie Chanthavong, probably
I feel I need to ask the big question.
What kind of house does the easter bunny live in?
I am NOT a furry! I was just wondering! And the Easter Bunny NPC is a man! A human! Look at his pfp!
Oh! You’re just gay. That’s alright, then.
....I don't want to see your entry for the "Easter Bunny Dress-up Contest"...
furries slay!!
How do we know its a he? Someone lift up the little puffy tail and see some nuts?
Sure man, whatever you say :)
I proposed to Ma'ol. Jilted sadly.
not unless there is a 1% chance everyday that he will divorce you
Ayo, I'm a married man thank you very much.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/rSczJC8NRf0 OP and Easter bunny rn
Congratulations, you proposed to Easter Bunny with a diamond ring.
Mentions: Easter Bunny [17]