Is it worth flying to all locations?
or just the ones with unique pages (hunting, mystic, rehab etc)
Started by L4suicide [15699] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Is it worth flying to all locations?
or just the ones with unique pages (hunting, mystic, rehab etc)
they can spawn on all location pages. i found one on the UAE people page.
Remember that any eggs that havr spawned and r not found will spawn next year but in a different location…
Eggs will also stop spawning 24 hours before event end. So best is to fly then although will need BCTs to be able to visit them all.
Hrm, might just do the SA flight before that..
It's strange.... but I've found 3 of 4 eggs while flying.
i just found an egg in Caymans people page..so can be found in all of them I suppose
I just found an egg in Switzerland's people page (and a second on the rehab page) - had only just got back from a SA flight where there was nothing on the people page.
So either it spawned in that 5 hour window, or they are separate...
Is the hospital page unique too. I flew everywhere but forgot to check the hospital page 😕
Gonna be hard to say really..
Yeah, if I had done it in the last 24 hours when no more spawn it would have given an answer, as it is... meh :)
I found one in Canada earlier, on the regular item page that loads when you land.
Does anyone know if theres a set amount of eggs that spawn? Is my first year, I've gotten 11.
Black, brown, 3 green, 2 red, white, 3 yellow
I feel like that's good but don't really have anything to compare it to lol🤷
Yes, I had three sitting in UAE, my least flown to location. So I’m guessing that I skipped it the last two years
I have found 1 flying
Cayman-bank
Swirzerland-rehab
China-fortune teller
South Africa-hunting