Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flying for eggs

Started by L4suicide [15699] on in Questions & Answers.

13 replies · 424 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Lantian [3029152]

Eggs will also stop spawning 24 hours before event end. So best is to fly then although will need BCTs to be able to visit them all.

IndyCision [2597200]

I just found an egg in Switzerland's people page (and a second on the rehab page) - had only just got back from a SA flight where there was nothing on the people page.

 

So either it spawned in that 5 hour window, or they are separate...

Raksasha [3937880]

I found one in Canada earlier, on the regular item page that loads when you land.

 

Does anyone know if theres a set amount of eggs that spawn? Is my first year, I've gotten 11.

Black, brown, 3 green, 2 red, white, 3 yellow

 

I feel like that's good but don't really have anything to compare it to lol🤷

Gladion20 [1832984]

Yes, I had three sitting in UAE, my least flown to location. So I’m guessing that I skipped it the last two years