Hiring!!🍭sweet shop🍭 great pay and have weekly bonus all welcome
Hiring!!
Started by ajayro [4081215] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 6 / 100
- Story score
- 10 / 100
- Engagement score
- 25 / 100
LEVEL (3)
Active: Daily
I NEED A GOOD JOB TO PAY MY BABY MOMMA!
I'm active, daily. Hire me.
Manual labor 1
Intelligence 2
Endurance 3
It's low for now, help me change that. Thank you :)
I don't really care what the job is, I would even wear a wig and be ya'll cleaning lady.