Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hiring!!

Started by ajayro [4081215] on in Company Recruitment.

1 replies · 5 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
10 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
AlphaTate [4235513]

LEVEL (3) 
Active: Daily

I NEED A GOOD JOB TO PAY MY BABY MOMMA!

I'm active, daily. Hire me.

Manual labor 1
Intelligence    2
Endurance     3

It's low for now, help me change that. Thank you :)

I don't really care what the job is, I would even wear a wig and be ya'll cleaning lady.