Everytime I try to enter Arson, I get this message.
Invalid attempt to spread non-iterable instance. In order to be iterable, non-array objects must have a [Symbol.iterator]() method.
Started by Boneless [3582765] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Everytime I try to enter Arson, I get this message.
Invalid attempt to spread non-iterable instance. In order to be iterable, non-array objects must have a [Symbol.iterator]() method.
Same here. nvalid attempt to spread non-iterable instance. In order to be iterable, non-array objects must have a [Symbol.iterator]() method.
I have just found that too - Came here looking for answers
Invalid attempt to spread non-iterable instance. In order to be iterable, non-array objects must have a [Symbol.iterator]() method.
Just trying to spread some non-iterable instances.
C'mon man...
Yeah, getting this too, only on arson
Yep, likewise
Fix it!
Yay! They listened to you Jack! :D
I'm having the same, esp when opening torn PDA through a push notification for a racing event
This should be fixed now.
Thanks!