Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Non-iterable instance with Arson

Started by Boneless [3582765] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Boneless [3582765]

Everytime I try to enter Arson, I get this message. 

 

Invalid attempt to spread non-iterable instance. In order to be iterable, non-array objects must have a [Symbol.iterator]() method.

Evildogdave [2743500]

Same here.    nvalid attempt to spread non-iterable instance. In order to be iterable, non-array objects must have a [Symbol.iterator]() method.

Sidecartigger [3162735]

I have just found that too - Came here looking for answers 

 

Invalid attempt to spread non-iterable instance. In order to be iterable, non-array objects must have a [Symbol.iterator]() method.