Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unf**k Torn

Started by Zagan [2871443] on in Tools & Userscripts.

18 replies · 753 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
28
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100
TheALFA [2869953]

test f**k 👀

 

edit 1: that f**k was successful lmao awesome 🤣🤣🤣

 

edit 2: the one in edit 1 also successful 😂😂😅

Zagan [2871443]

It is, which is why I didn't use ****. You can ask gpt to add more matches if you want. F**king isn't matched and I kinda wish I had included that one. It's on the backlog. 

ThunderBlitz [2684774]

Not gonna lie, it's wild as f**k reading through this thread with this script running!  😂

 

And now f**king is uncensored, f**king nice!  👌🏻

 

 

Edit: apparently it's not uncensored in my post but, somehow, it is in the post I quoted.... 👀🧐

 

 

Edit (almost 10 hours later): just updated the script, it's uncensored now. Really weird how it was already uncensored in the other post, though but hey, what's it f**king matter now!  😅

 

Mentions: Game filters and potential changes

Zagan [2871443]

It's not named Unc*nt Torn, after all. But it's doable if you'll type just the c and I add a few translations. I kind of want to handle upper and lower case anyhow so another improvement isn't out of the question. Besides, Aussies get me love.