Unf**k Torn was inspired by this thread. Please enjoy.
Mentions: The profanity filter is ******* bullshit
Started by Zagan [2871443] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Unf**k Torn was inspired by this thread. Please enjoy.
Mentions: The profanity filter is ******* bullshit
That's hilarious, thank you lmao
Isnt a constant replacement of **** prone to false positives, ergo changing something that shouldnt change?
thanks for the LOL :D
test f**k 👀
edit 1: that f**k was successful lmao awesome 🤣🤣🤣
edit 2: the one in edit 1 also successful 😂😂😅
Test f**k
It is, which is why I didn't use ****. You can ask gpt to add more matches if you want. F**king isn't matched and I kinda wish I had included that one. It's on the backlog.
f**k yeah!! 😎
Much love for this one you absolute legend. I hope your head hits the comfy side of a pillow tonight
Ah f**k I did use ****. I'll push a f***ing update.
you should replace **** with "ched"
Not gonna lie, it's wild as f**k reading through this thread with this script running! 😂
And now f**king is uncensored, f**king nice! 👌🏻
Edit: apparently it's not uncensored in my post but, somehow, it is in the post I quoted.... 👀🧐
Edit (almost 10 hours later): just updated the script, it's uncensored now. Really weird how it was already uncensored in the other post, though but hey, what's it f**king matter now! 😅
Mentions: Game filters and potential changes
Sick ****
edit: seems **** or see you in the nt is still filters Aussies revolt!!
It's not named Unc*nt Torn, after all. But it's doable if you'll type just the c and I add a few translations. I kind of want to handle upper and lower case anyhow so another improvement isn't out of the question. Besides, Aussies get me love.
Test c***.
Test f***.
Test f**k.
Test c**t.
Sick ****!
Edit how you do that? xD
Simple text replacement. You type f * * k and the script sees it and replaces it with whatever I want.
Bump
test f**k