Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Hex] Serious Replies only - Safe Space - Cursed Torn Players?!

Started by Offertory [2487783] on in General Discussion.

45 replies · 1k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
46
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Offertory [2487783] ×1

Offertory [2487783]

A Golden Egg Talisman protect this thread from downvotes and curses!

 

 

Recently, a foolish amateur sorcerer attempted to apply a curse on me in real life. Luckily, I had already prayed 1 xanax of energy to the church and had received enough blessings to counter it. Their hex bounced back, and they suffered dearly for their incompetence! Fool!

 

 

Aside from the incessant tapping of a raven's beak at my window at midnight, and the skeletal remains of some form of animal scattered in the shape of a pentagon on my doorstep, not much else happened. 

 

In this case, I was lucky....

 

But I might not always be....

 

It got me thinking, does this type of attempted hexing fall under real-world threats and harassment? Especially the Fallen Curse! The rules clearly think so, but do players? Do staff? Discuss.

 


Relies below will be blessed. 


IMPORTANT - As stated by the egg, this is a curse-free zone; they have no power here!

 

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

I don't think made up bullshit counts, but if it bothers your timid frame so much, I suggest you f**k off out of this game to protect yourself, as if this bothers you, this is not your game...

 

Now off you f**k...

BULLY [2762673]

TITLE SAYS SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY, GOSH

Anyways, Offertory, I'd advise you to hire 3 mystical penguins to protect you further from the dark magicks. 

 

tHESE ARE TROUBLING TIMES IN TORN, SPIRITUAL WARFARE IS AT ITS PEAK AND THEY WANT TO PUT THE EVIL WHISPERING EYE ON US