Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Damorale's Trade, Bargain Bazaar & $1 Items!

Started by Damorale [3831612] on in Trading Post.

55 replies · 365 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

4EVER-MAN [3865762]

Hii. i cant find bleepers333 in the bazaar directory. AND I got some really good 1 dollar deals at your bazaar. Thank You. 

Sundevildaddy [2359218]

Awesome Trader!  Been a breathe of fresh air after dealing with a few others.  $1 deals are hard to beat, friendly, helpful and always willing to cut a deal - my FIRST favorite, and for good reason!

Buddie [3740315]

How this forum post only has 3 pages is kinda crazy!

 

When I wake up and start playing Torn, stopping at Dam's is part of my routine! 🙂

 

He's basically wal-mart without a corporate evil agenda! You can depend on consistently low pricing 'always'. If you're playing Torn, you should know that consistency is better than a quick buck most of the time.

 

Shop at Damorale's!!!

 

 

Damorale [3831612]

💚 Announcing the winners of my 420 event giveaway 💚

The main prize was the DONG : THOMAS (worth $88mil and the cheapest available for sale is $90mil right now 💃🏻)

I said if the Giveaway got a lot of entries, I would add more prizes. The giveaway almost exactly paid for itself, with enough entries to pay for the Thomas and a couple of million to spare. However, I had a lot of good luck during the event, and the whole point was to give something away - not profit! So I'm adding extra prizes:

 

1st place - Dong : Thomas
2nd place - DP
3rd place - Keg of beer

💚 Dong : Thomas winner 🥳🥳🥳 KiwiMinerva 💚

14:06:37 - 22/04/26 You sent a Dong : Thomas to KiwiMinerva with the message: 420 giveaway winner! 🥳🥳🥳




💚 DP winner 🥳🥳🥳 Woodzy1988 💚

14:07:13 - 22/04/26 You sent a Donator Pack to Woodzy1988 with the message: 420 giveaway bonus prize winner! 🥳🥳🥳

 

💚 Keg of Beer winner 🥳🥳🥳 SorryMoustache 💚 

14:07:40 - 22/04/26 You sent a Keg of Beer to SorryMoustache with the message: 420 giveaway bonus prize winner! 🥳🥳🥳

 

 

Thank you for the amazing 4/20 event

Mentions: Baymax [3182441] · KiwiMinerva [4017028] · Woodzy1988 [3586730]