Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[SCRIPT] OC Weights Under Roles

Started by JohnNash [3760375] on in Tools & Userscripts.

42 replies · 7.7k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

TurtleyBad [2631745]

Something happened with my Chrome where it wiped all my profiles, so had to get tampermonkey and all my scripts back, this isn't working since. Any ideas? Always worked flawlessly previously and really helped OC management for the Faction. This is what is says when I check the TamperMonkey

Allenone [2033011]

Thou Shalt Not Steal?

 

It's nearly done. I should be able to release something this evening.

 

Gentle reminder that this script receives data for my API, so it's not JohnNash who's responsible for keeping this up to date unless the script itself needs an update rather than the data being fed to it.

JohnNash [3760375]

TORN is on 100k daily active users, and this script was downloaded 2k times!

 

Once again, I just wanna say thanks to Allenone for making it possible!

JohnNash [3760375]

Script stopped working after Torn changed some stuff on the UI. Should be fixed with the new version release to Greasefork

NmNighteyes [3537261]

"Dish It Out" level 6 doesn't have any data

I love the script, makes it a lot easier to take the more important roles so lower level members can also participate without have much risk of messing things up <3

dwC0oL [3629354]

Seems like with the newest Torn PDA version may have partially broke the script. The weights only show up the first time checking the OC section. When I navigate away and come back the weights are gone until restarting PDA.