Hi! Fantastic script. Do you have an update for the new OC's?
[SCRIPT] OC Weights Under Roles
Started by JohnNash [3760375] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
First Aid and Abet should be the only one without support right now, since it just came out 3 days ago.
it stopped working here... i dont understand why
Is this PDA Friendly?
And a new OC is out, Window of fopportunity, looking forward to having support for that too!
Yes, you can use it on PDA :)
Something happened with my Chrome where it wiped all my profiles, so had to get tampermonkey and all my scripts back, this isn't working since. Any ideas? Always worked flawlessly previously and really helped OC management for the Faction. This is what is says when I check the TamperMonkey
Any update for the new OC? :) thank you for a great script!
extremely helpful script! HIGHLY recommend for anyone doing OCs!
Thou Shalt Not Steal?
It's nearly done. I should be able to release something this evening.
Gentle reminder that this script receives data for my API, so it's not JohnNash who's responsible for keeping this up to date unless the script itself needs an update rather than the data being fed to it.
Thanks Allenone, appreciate your work!
TORN is on 100k daily active users, and this script was downloaded 2k times!
Once again, I just wanna say thanks to Allenone for making it possible!
Bump
Ty for this script!!!
Script stopped working after Torn changed some stuff on the UI. Should be fixed with the new version release to Greasefork
Thank you!
Great script
"Dish It Out" level 6 doesn't have any data
I love the script, makes it a lot easier to take the more important roles so lower level members can also participate without have much risk of messing things up <3
Thanks for the script, definitely a must!
Seems like with the newest Torn PDA version may have partially broke the script. The weights only show up the first time checking the OC section. When I navigate away and come back the weights are gone until restarting PDA.
I can't reproduce this behaviour. Is this happening to anyone else?