Cry harder, only proving my point more.
Vote for staff
Started by poor [1532735] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 79 / 79 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
BULLY is just a name. I don't roleplay as one, like you guys do as some f**king knights LOL
Your only point has been to prove how idiotic you are and how little value you can provide to any conversation.
Ok. And?
It's a game. You're the one crying about it while others play. I don't believe you've ever been discriminated against.
Just soft.
You're repeating yourself now.
It's genuinely not an inherently bad idea. The number of governments and systems and such that operate on democracy is pretty significant, and it *tends* to work. I just don't think it would work well for Torn's staffing system. Personal opinion, as much as bogie and I don't always get along, he's a pretty levelheaded guy and tends to be very good at taking an unbiased stance on things, likely why he was hired for CM. But I understand that not everyone agrees with that or will see him in that light, and that's fine. All this to say, not a bad idea, just maybe not ideal for Torn.
I am playing the game you dumbass, and you're here crying about me participating in the game, in part of the game that staff put here for us to use.
So what if I AM crying about something? Why are you crying about me crying? LOL you just want some attention, I get it.
I thank you for your opinions, though they are quite shit.
Fair enough
Time and energy should be focused on real problems, that's all.
And I don't need any more attention. I'm the Comic Strip Guy.
What is a real problem for me, may not be for you.
All this talk about time and focus, yet you wasted yours with a feeble attempt at trolling a forum. What a clown.
Didn’t realize an idea I had while driving would spark so much chaos
Addressing the suggestion and not this pissing festival it spawned, several questions come to mind.
Staff today is already accused about being inconsistent about their rulings, which is usually responded to with "thx will train." Periodically bringing on new staff based on community input will only make that more of a problem, no?
What's stopping people from buying votes?
Who gets to vote?
Term limits?
Are votes held as a forum poll or will they need to develop a system specifically for this?
Incoming members already have to make a blood sacrifice to earn access to the staff panel, will a repeat sacrifice be required if someone gets voted out, then back in?
Ummm??? Bully would never f**king cry in global about being attacked. I fell on the floor laughing everywhere reading this comment.
Make it like the Hunger Games. Ched gets to pick 12 staff members to fight it out in an arena. We get to place bets in the weeks leading up to the event. Only one staff member comes out (unless they fall in love and choose to eat some dodgy berries).
Benefits:
- Staff are forced to take the game more seriously, focusing on stats and gear to prepare for potentially being selected.
- Positive relationships with players will be more important than ever, especially if they need support during the games.
- Entertaining to watch.
- Guaranteed cycle of new staff with new ideas every year.
Rinse and repeat every year.
I like the idea, but as you can see the SHATS of the world would just vote in which ever staff is okay with cheating.
Sigh.
Bully was crying about "being attacked in global", not "being attacked" in global.
Not in-game attacking, but perceived attacks against his actual person that staff "discriminately" ignores.
But yeah, it's moot at this point.
You weren't writing this while driving, were you? That's just one more thing I can't agree with.
Yeah I vote myself, make me a staff member Ched 💪😁
( Just kidding prob don't lmao )
As a reminder this thread is a suggestion on the values of implementing a voting system for Staff. Keep the discussion to values and pitfalls of this type of system.